Thursday, August 12, 2010

Girls break your...


I'd say life has been hectic and that's why I stopped blogging, but...that wouldn't really be true. To be honest, I'm not really sure what happened. Other things just kind of took over I guess. Anyways...I'm trying to come back! 


So the old saying goes that boys break your stuff and girls break you heart. Up until now I would have said that it applied to my children. Until I walked in their room and saw this....



...only when I first saw it, Roxi was sitting in front of the door crying and holding her back. She's fine..there was no real damage done. To her anyway. What I got from her story was that she tripped and fell into the closet. I'm not sure yet if I'm getting the whole story but whatever happened it broke the accordion closet door.  I have to admit that once I found out everyone was okay (I was summoned from cleaning by the crash that it made) I laughed...a lot! For those of you that don't know...I HATE (!) accordion doors. They never work right, the knobs are always coming off, they constantly come off the track, and I seem to (as well as my children) get my finger pinched in them quite often. So, when I saw that we'd had our first tragedy involving the hated doors...I laughed and called it justice for how many times this particular door had pinched or frustrated me.  It is going to get fixed and I can't say that I wouldn't rather just replace it but, this isn't really our house. (oh the woes of renting) So...I'll just fix it and keep this picture to remember the vengeance that was taken upon it. xD