Monday, June 09, 2008

8 1/2 weeks

I have a new found respect for single moms!!!!( and I don't even have to work! ) Holy cow. This last week has been really busy. It's really hard taking care of my kids without help from Ben! Except for the hour I take to go running I have them 24 hrs a day. Not that I'm complaining!!! They are amazing! Roxi is learning to crawl on her belly and she's getting really good. You can tell that she wants to be able to keep up with Brewer. Heaven help him when she can! :) Brewer is still being quite the little trooper despite the absence of his daddy. But you can tell he misses him. And everyday is an adventure!

I got a letter from Ben saying that he is doing well. The communication standards are a little more relaxed than last time. Normally there is No communication what so ever allowed in the first 3 weeks but this time they are allowing letters. So I've already gotten three from Ben and written him 2 in exchange. It makes thing a little easier to at least be able to write to him.

So that's what's going on with us. Hope everyone is doing well!!! TTFN