Monday, September 22, 2008

Somethings missing....

So I had my Gallbladder taken out last Thursday. The surgery went really well which is more than I can say for the recovery! I am very aware that there is something missing. It is amazing to me how taking one little organ out (about the size of a golf ball) can through the whole thing out of whack! My stomach and lungs are not very happy with me and they remind me every time I try to take a deep breath. I guess it was necessary though. I had developed a few decent sized gall stones and they were making life VERY UNPLEASANT!!!

On a completely unrelated note...my little girl is turning 1 year old a week from Friday and I'm getting pretty nestolgic. She is getting so big and I find myself wondering where the time went. I mean, the first year went by fast with Brewer but this is ridiculous!!! It seems like just yesterday I was bringing her home from the NICU. I guess it just means that I shouldn't take any of the time I have for granted. That I should enjoy every minute I can. :)